Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday

I have just finished my first swap project for www.swap-bot.com. I had to make 10 notecards and send them 5 to 2 ladies (one live in Virginia and the other one in California). I had fun making them and hope they enjoye using them. They are suppose to be mailed out by tomorrow, but the post office is closed. My next swap is making 2 decoupaged bangle bracelets. I am looking forward to making these and getting mine. I am in 2 more swaps. This can be fun.








The title of my blog - "Giving" is my word for the year. I want to be more giving of my time, talents, money, etc. My son's girlfriend and I have been making bracelets to give to "Princess for a Day" program for GA's/Acteens in Cherokee County. We both enjoy making jewelry and I thought this would be a great way to "give". I found some beads at Big Lot's and bought all they had. Hopefully we will have around 50 bracelets. I hope I don't sound like I boasting about my "giving", but I do want to share a few of my "givings" with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Swap-Bot! Thank you for sharing your blog with me! Welcome to swapping - I hope you find it as addictiv-I mean, enjoyable, as I do! :)

    What beautiful cards! You had some very lucky swap-bot partners!

    Good luck on future swaps and what a great word for the year!

    ReplyDelete